مدل یابی تاثیر ادراک محیطی ساکنان بر شکل گیری گونه های فضایی مسکن(مطالعه موردی: محله حسین آباد در کلان شهر شیراز)

نوع مقاله : مقاله علمی -پژوهشی کاربردی

نویسندگان

1 دانشجوی دکتری؛ گروه معماری، دانشکده هنر و معماری، واحد شیراز، دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی، شیراز، ایران.

2 دانشیار شهرسازی؛ گروه معماری، دانشکده هنر و معماری، واحد شیراز، دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی، شیراز، ایران‌

3 دکتری تخصصی شهرسازی، استادیار، گروه معماری، دانشکده هنر و معماری، واحد شیراز، دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی، شیراز، ایران

چکیده

هدف از پژوهش حاظر بررسی عوامل موثر بر ادراک محیطی ساکنان 30 تا 69 ساله ساکن در خانه‌های مسکونی محله حسین آباد کلان شهر شیراز می‌باشد. حجم اطمینان با سطح احتمال 95 در صد، احتمال خطای 5 درصد و با این فرض که 50 در صد از جمعیت پاسخ یکسانی بدهند، برابر 400 نفر تعیین گردید. با شیوه نمونه‌گیری تصادفی ساده و در دسترس، پرسشنامه با 20 گویه تهیه و توزیع گردید. پرسشنامه با استفاده از نرم افزار spss نسخه 24 تحلیل شد. روش آزمون و بررسی فرضیات تحقیق استفاده از آمار استیودنت(T)، همبستگی پیرسون و رگرسون صورت گرفت. اعتبار پایایی این پرسشنامه با توجه به آلفای کرونباخ 0.905 مورد تایید قرار گرفت. مقاله حاضر می‌کوشد ضمن شناسایی عوامل موثر بر ادراک محیطی، رابطه همبستگی بین این مهم با عامل گونه‌های فضایی مسکن در قالب یک مدل تحلیلی ترسیم کند. نتایج این پژوهش بیانگر آن است که عوامل کیفی از قبیل: تمایز وخوانایی، دسترسی و نفوذپذیری، تنوع و پویایی عملکردها، ایمنی و امنیت، خوانایی، محیط طبیعی، آسایش با میزان 912/0 نقش ماثری را در شکل‌گیری گونه های مسکن ایفاء می‌کند. هدف از پژوهش حاظر بررسی عوامل موثر بر ادراک محیطی ساکنان 30 تا 69 ساله ساکن در خانه‌های مسکونی محله حسین آباد کلان شهر شیراز می‌باشد. حجم اطمینان با سطح احتمال 95 در صد، احتمال خطای 5 درصد

کلیدواژه‌ها


عنوان مقاله [English]

Modeling of environmental cognition of residents' impact on development of Spatial Typology of housing

نویسندگان [English]

  • ABDORASOL AMIRI 1
  • Tahereh Nasr 2
  • Hamed Moztarzadeh 3
1 PhD student; Department of Architecture, Faculty of Art and Architecture, Shiraz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz, Iran.
2 Associate Professor of Urban Planning; Department of Architecture, Faculty of Art and Architecture, Shiraz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz, Iran
3 PhD in Urban Planning, Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, Faculty of Art and Architecture, Shiraz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz, Iran
چکیده [English]

The present study aimed to examine the effective factors on the 30-69 years old resident's environmental cognition at the manses in Hossein- Abad in Shiraz. Confidence mass trust volume by assuming 95% 0f probability level and 5% of probability of error level and supposing that 50% of the population gave similar answers, was determined 400 responders. Moreover; by using convenient sampling method, a questionnaire with 20 The way prepared and distributed. The questionnaire analyzed with SPSS software (24 version). The hypothesis testing occurred through student statistics (T), Pearson correlation and regression. The reliability rate of the questionnaire examined through α kronbach formula. It was at acceptable level (=0.905). It was attempted, in the present study, to both recognize the effective factors on the environmental cognition and map correlation between these factors and Spatial Typology of housing in the form of an analyzing model. The results show that qualitative factors such as: difference and similarity, access and permeability, diversity and dynamic reactions, safety and security, similarity, natural environment and welfare play effective role in development of different types of housing.

welfare play effective role in development of different types of housing.

welfare play effective role in development of different types of housing.

welfare play effective role in development of different types of housing.development of different types of housing.

welfare play effective role in development of different types of housing.

کلیدواژه‌ها [English]

  • Typology
  • Housing
  • Environmental cognition
  • Hossein-Abad
Ahari, Zahra (1988). Minimum housing, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development Research Center Building and Center, Iran, Tehran.
Ahari, Zahra (1992). Pattern of Housing Construction in Khuzestan, Building and Housing Research Center, Iran, Tehran.
Architects, Gholam Hossein. Tabarsa, Mohammad Ali (2013). Type and typology of architecture, Scientific-research journal of Iranian Architecture and Design Association, No. 6, p:1
Bentley, Yeen; Alk, Alan; Maureen; Paul; McGlin; Sue; Smith; Graham; 2003; Responsible Environments (Handbook for Designers); Mustafa Behzadfar; Iran University of Science and Technology; Tehran
Butter worth, I. (2000). The Relationship Between the Built Environment and Well Being.
Barati, Nasser (2006), Environmental psychology, pamphlet, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Imam Kho
Biddulph, Mike. (2007) "Introduction to Residential Layout" ,Amsterdam, Architectural Press
Barker, R(1968). Ecological Psychology. Concepts and Methods for Studying the Environment of Human Behavior, Stanford, ca: Stanford University Press.
Bartuska, Tom(2007). Understanding Environment: Built and Natural, in Wendy R. McClure and tom j. Bartuska(eds), the Built Environment a Collaborative Inquiry into
Design and Planning, John Wiley and Sons.
Tavasoli, Gholam Abbas (2010). Theories of Sociology, Second Edition, Publications, Iran, Tehran.
Ghasemi Isfahani, Pearl (2011), Where do I come from? (Identity to the Residential Texture), Second Edition, Rosen Publishing, Iran, Tehran.
Mc Andrew, Francis (2008). Environmental psychology, translation by Gholamreza Mahmoudi, Zarbaf Asl Publishing, Iran, Tehran.
Statistics Center of Iran (2006). Results of Population and Housing Census, 2010, Shiraz, Iran Statistics Center.
Rafiean, Mojtaba, Asgarizadeh, Zahra, Asgarizadeh, Mohammad (2010). Assessing the quality of housing complexes with emphasis on satisfaction approach in Navab neighborhood. Quarterly Journal of Humanities, Volume 14, Issue 1, Pages 197-212.
Rafat, Rasool (2014) The study plan of the organization of Qasr Abu Nasr, Shiraz Municipality, Iran, Shiraz
Rafiean, Mojtaba, Khodaee, Zahra (2009). Investigating the Indices and Criteria Effect on Citizens' Satisfaction with Urban Spaces, Strategic Quarterly, Eighteenth, No. 53, Pages: 227-248.
Rafiean, Mojtaba, Saifai, Mahsa (2005). Public spaces of the city; Review and qualitative evaluation, Fine Arts, No. 23, p:5-42
Shateryan, Mohsen, Ganjipour, Mahmoud, Ashunoyi, Amir (2012). The Role of Environmental Perception in the attitudes of Shahreza People toward Qashqa'is Residing in the City, Geographical Space Journal, Year 12, Number thirty-nine, Pages: 211-234.
Zarghami, Ismail (2010). Principles of Social Sustainability of Residential Complexes in Iranian-Islamic Cities, Iranian-Islamic Studies Quarterly, No. 2, P:105-116
Gharebiglu, Minoo. Khaleghi Moghadam, Navid (1392). Typology of residential complexes, an effective step in designing the quality of contemporary residential complexes (case study: residential complexes of Tabriz city), two quarterly articles of the University of Art, No. 14, p:3
http://www.etoood.com/NewsShow.aspx?nw(3776)
Mogtadai, Mehta (2006). A Method for Analyzing City Personality, Journal of Environmental Studies, No. 39, p: 129-140.
Yarahmadi, Mahmoud Amir(1999). Humanist Urban Planning, Tehran, Urban Planning and Processing Company
Pfeifer, Günter. & Brauneck, Per. (2008) "Courtyard Houses: A Housing Typology" ,Berlin, Springer.
Purdhimi, Shahram,(1391). City of Housing and Collections, First Printing, Arman Shahr Publishing House, Tehran, 3 Pages to.P:1-205
Polyzoides, Stefanos. & Sherwood, Roger. & Tice, James. (1992) "Courtyard Housing in Los Angeles: A Typological Analysis" ,Princeton, Architectural Press.
Pallasma,Juhani.2009. The eyes of the skin:architecture and the senses. (Ghods,Ramin. trans). Tehran:GanjHonarParhamNaghsh Publication
Uzzell, d(2000), Environmental psychology and environmental(design) professions-a comment on Garling and Hartig, Newsletter of the International Association of Applied Psychology, 15, 4,2009-310
Tschen, Rolf (1991) Le jandin japonais, printed in Germany,p: 32.
Kellert, Stephen R(2005). Building for life, ISLAND PRESS, Washington.